Tuesday 13 March 2018

Tracey

  Talofa Lava, My name is Tracey.

 I am 13 years of age. I attend Glen Taylor school and I am a year 8. I’m Samoan,German and Tongan. I have six siblings and three step siblings. I enjoy playing sports such as held ( rugby ), Basketball and netball. I currently enjoy any sport at the moment. I also enjoy spending my time, singing and dancing my with peers. 

 As a learner at Glen Taylor School, I would like to achieve the goals that I have set in my mind for me to complete. I am more into writing than other subjects. I have set challenges for myself . One goal for me is to make it into college once I leave Glen Taylor. I am looking forward to leaving Glen Taylor with memorable memories to take with me. I look up to myself because I know I can do better than what I do now. I see unnecessary things happen and I learn from them, especially from my mistakes. 

 I have grown into a young women who knows right from wrong. I have fought choices that could have injured me today. I am a person who will stand for what's right, I will stand by rules. I have learnt today, that anything can be possible if you try, even if it's difficult.
 God first kids <33  Have a good day !!
( I'm not meant to write this but alg haha )


( don't take many photo's of myself kids, deal with this one )



No comments:

Post a Comment