Tuesday 13 March 2018

My Speech.


My HOUSE CAPTAIN SPEECH!
Talofa lava, Malo e lelei, Bula vinaka, Ola, Kia ora, Kia orana
And welcome to my very first speech for 2018. ( Hi ). I am a proud Samoan and Tongan girl.

A very good morning to all teachers and students. I stand here before you and will discuss the reason why I would apply for house captain for the following year  2018.

The reason why I would love to apply for Tuareres house captain is because I know that I deserve the role. I am very respectful and will accept your choices if you have any Ideas for the amazing, competitive team, TAURERE!. I will show Fire and Ace in everything I do.  I will respect your choices and your ideas.

I  am a person who will show fire to you and be a leader to all students. I will show integrity everywhere even outside school and inside school. If I was Tuareres house captain I would use your creative Ideas and put it into something that will work for the awesome team.

I will put all my differences behind and we will work as a team. We all have our own Mana and afi. I know that I will be a great leader for Tuarere and I will show it off so everyone knows that Tuarere is the best for 2018.

I am someone who can encourage you and support you. I will and KNOW! That I can do this and be the role model who you want me to be. I will follow rules and obey them. I WILL set examples for our juniors.  I assure you that I will be the person who you want me to be as your leader.

I stand here with pride and I am proud to be here choosing to be a leader for Glen Taylor School. I would feel honoured  and privileged to represent my school as a leader. I also admit I may not be the smartest or coolest of all students but I can assure you that if you voted for me elected   I will
put everything I can into Tuareres House Captain. I am a child of god and I will always be. I will respect that because He gave me a life that I can make that most of it. I am lucky enough to be at Glen Taylor School.

My name is Tracey-lee Schuster and I would love to be elected for your House captain for Tuarere. Please vote for me and have a wonderful day. Faa

1 comment:

  1. Hi traceylee i just want to tell you how amazing your work is keep it up and have fun and enjoy school.

    ReplyDelete